Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sniffle, sniffle

I've been feeling totally under the weather for the past 5 days. It's very weird because it's affecting my left nostril, left sinus and left ear. Didn't I pass the ear infection phase a long time ago?

Anyway, this is what's been going on...

The new issue of Knit.1 came out.




Here's my contribution. You may remember a past post or two complaining about the breast portion of this top. The picture looks cute so I'm relatively happy.







I finished the thrummed mitts. I worked these up pretty fast because it was really cold outside. They are great. AND REALLY WARM. I ran out of roving so I had to run to downtown yarns and pick up some more. While I was there I decided to make the thumbs orange. So I grabbed some Rowen tweed. I love my mitts. Everyone wants to try them on! Next time I'll be making them up on my own. I'm not a kit person and I definitely prefer to design my own things. But because I felt so crappy I thought it would be nice tojust be told what to do.





I submitted 2 designs to Vogue for their fall issues. I got an email yesterday suggesting that they have picked one or both of them.







That's about it. Except I'm making a couple of cashmere earflap hats. Maybe I'll start (and finish) those up today and tonight at work. Hopefully photos tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home