Sunday, February 04, 2007

My stuff looked great!

Here's a shot from the Tom Scott show yesterday. It was really awesome seeing my work on live models. It was very early in the morning and I was super tired but WOW! it was cool.

This is the garter front/stockkinette st. back sweater with the calculated mistakes. I had to change one sleeve to stockinette because the garter stitch sleeve looked like a weapon. I also added some ribbing to the bottom. The sleeves were intended to be extra long. This girl is THIN! and she looks bulky in this sweater. Maybe 3 ends of Eco Wool around the waist/hip area is not such a great idea!




It was freezing cold last night (or this morning!) at 5am when I was coming home. It seemed to take forever to get a cab.

I am now smelling Maple Pecan pancakes coming from the kitchen!

Must Go Eat Pancakes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home