Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I only have a second

Here's a sneak peak at one of the sweaters I am making. It's a little hard to see the details but I'll explain.

It's knit in the round up to the armholes then back and forth then rejoined. I've doubled the yarn. From cast on to underarm it's 16". Armhole is about 6.5" and then it's 15" to the top. There is a 20 st. cable that runs up the right front and down the left back. It twists unconventionally and it is crossed at random intervals. I Love this sweater. I think it's one of the best things I've ever designed!!!!! It's gonna kill on the runway. I hope you like it! I think if you click on the photos you can get better definition.


Front:



Back:



Side angle:

I have one of the scarves done also. But no pics just yet. I'm off to cook dinner then on to the next sweater!

YIPPEEE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home