Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fashion Week Update

I have finished two scarves. They look awesome. I'm about to block them both for a final time and then takes some photos.

The brown sweater from a few posts ago is getting some short sleeves added. We decided against the long sleeves even though this is for fall '07. I'm so in love with this sweater. I have to run out and buy some more yarn to finish it and I think maybe I'll buy a little extra for a 2nd sweater! I should have this finished later today. Blocking and photos to come.

The taupe sweater needs long sleeeves. These will be slightly trickier. I have to find needles big enough to make them in the round. This may require a visit to home depot for some wood! I'll make my own! Hopefully I can get started on the sleeves later today and finish them up tomorrow.

Finally, we've added another scarf to go with the taupe sweater. It's pretty cool but I need to get a move on! I need more yarn for this too! Photos in a few days.

The models are coming tomorrow and Shiseido is coming on tuesday. The pieces HAVE to be on site on wednesday for styling!!!!! It's really exciting. The whole collection is really amazing. Tom Scott is so refreshing! I've never enjoyed knitting and designing more!

Anyway, I had to come home early from work last night (around 9!) because I thought I was going to yuke in the garbage while making martinis. Not so pretty! It felt great to come home and hop in bed. Unfortunately, I woke up at 4...5...and finally got out of bed at 6. ack!

Anyway, I made maple pecan pancakes and then whipped up a pound cake by 8:00. I made banana bread the other day. I LOVE MY NEW KITCHENAID MIXER!!!!!!

Off to the yarn store. Photos to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home