Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another Sweater Missing Sleeves

Here's sweater #2. It's worked on size 19!! needles in the round. The front is garter and the back is stockinette. Crazy. The bottom 9 or so inches is with 3 ends. Then up to the middle of the armhole it's 2 ends and then finally one end at the top. 0 shaping. I'm trying to find size 19 dp's for the sleeves. I don't want any seams. I did a 3 needle bo at the shoulder. If you notice mistakes...they are on purpose.

Front:




Back:


You're never going to believe this but now my left shift key is messed up? What's up with my pinkies? I didn't realize I banged my shift keys??? or that my pinkies were so strong.

I just got my new Rebecca in the mail. I'm going to go and read it now!!!! yay....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Pat said...

Hey, this is super cute. I love that you started with 3 strands, dropped to 2 and then to 1 and how it looks like completely different stitches. Of course, this from the one who couldn't identify stockinette in a picture....duh.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home