Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tons of Taupe!

Ok, so I got up yesterday with a spring in my step at 6am. I put in a practice zipper, whipped up some cookies and packed up my 5 fabulous pieces for Tom Scott. I headed downtown with a big to do list and popped in to Tom's to give him the great knits.

SCREEEEEEECH!!
not so fast.......

The brown pieccs (2) were great. However, the taupe pieces were not so great. Along with my to do list, I had 3 taupe knits with me when I left his studio. WHAT. I WANT TO BE FINISHED! I went to midtown and picked up some fabric and a couple of patterns for tuesdays sewing class. (hoping that would brighten my spirits - which it did!) Then instead of everything else on my list I came home and started reknitting and redesigning. Arggggh.

I had to work last night and of course since it was wednesday, I brought ALL of my knitting. It was amazing how much work I got done. Sleeves, ribbings, dns's, circs, all while making green tea martinis... So when I got up this morning I was in really good shape. I have now officially (I think) finished! I'm just washing the last piece and will block it as soon as I publish this. Phwew!

Off to work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home