Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Eco Wool #8095 - SCORE!

A half of a hank of Eco Wool #8095 was delivered to me at home this evening making it possible to finish this fine sweater for delivery tomorrow a.m. Can you see how little of it I needed. 1 and a half sleeves worth. But it is doubled and I REALLY needed it. So NOW I'm finished. Completely. Totally.

Front:




Side:




and Back:


I also finished my skirt in my sewing class today. I'm headed to Mood (yes, the one from Project Runway) tomorrow to buy another pattern and some fabric. I can't decide what to make. I think it should have a zipper so that I can practice that crazy covered/hidden zipper technique. Maybe a simple dress?

I've also been catching up on a ton of cooking lately. This is definitely a weird thing. I have absolutely NO explanation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

The reason for the cooking is the bloody frigid weather here in the city. We did not want to 'nest' earlier in the winter because it was so warm. This weather makes you (and me!) want to knit cables with wool, sew, quilt, and cook large amounts of food in huge pots...keep up the good work!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home