Friday, February 23, 2007

Negotiations

It's pathetic when you have to negotiate with yourself about what you might knit. That is where I find myself. I have to finish up production on the tank tops. I have 2 left. Don't get me wrong, these are really awesome. They are amazing. Interesting to knit, blah, blah, blah. But I REALLY want to knit this ribbed sweater. So I made a deal with myself. If I finished up the black tank tops, I could start the sweater. Which is exactly what I did.




I'm about maybe an inch and a half into it. 291 stitches of pure love! It took me 3 tries on my first row to get the kooky ribbing right. Yes that means that I cast on 893 sts before I could even start. and I still LOVE this thing! I have to head off to work and I think I'll bring this for the subway ride. I mean the yarn for the tank tops is white for crying out loud. I'll start the white tops tomorrow. I'll work on them all day, I promise. Just a little more eco-wool love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home