Monday, February 26, 2007

Hey homey! Did you see my Janome?

That's right, my new sewing machine was delivered this afternoon. Yay.

The box that it came in....



The hard protective cover....


a not so great photo of the dashboard!


How unfortunate that 1. my sewing class was cancelled for tomorrow. My sewing teacher is on a deadline. She's sewing night and day to get it all finished. 2. My Knit Simple deadline was moved up from April 2nd to March 21st. 3. My tank tops are due on friday. and 4. I took on a little crochet project that I thought would be super easy. Uh....black tape like fuzzy yarn that needs to be crocheted on a hook that's about 5 sizes smaller than it should be on. I've swatched it 6, yes 6 times and still cannot get gauge. It's due monday. So NO SEWING FOR ME TONIGHT :(

Anyway, here's a tank top in white. It's impossible to see what's happening here with it. It literally just came off the needles and it needs to be "finished". It gets a crochet trim around the neckline, some weaving in, some steaming....




Gotta cast on for another one! No time for a test drive of my new machine. Whaaaaaaaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home