Saturday, February 24, 2007

8,730

That's how many stitches I have ribbed to get to my first row of decreases. Phwew! Exactly 5". And by the way, exactly what I calculated based on my handy dandy swatch. Yahoo! Now, let's see, I'll decrease one st every 8 sts across and then rib those for another 24 rows. and then Eureka! another decrease. Maybe there will be enough knitting at that point to show. I mean I have used 3/4 of a ball of Eco Wool which has 400 something yards on it. Ouch. It doesn't look like much but that's a lot of yarn used up in 5".

I know this doesn't resemble white cotton classic and a tank top. I couldn't do it. I'm not getting paid enough to deny myself this much fun. I swear, I'll work on the tank tops tomorrow. I have to. They have to be delivered sometime this week.

Back to the ribbing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home