Monday, March 12, 2007

Chattaranga Dandasana & Pigeon

I'm wondering who snipped my hamstrings in the middle of the night. After going back to yoga I have a somewhat different version of T & A. OUCH. My shoulders are killing me, my butt is killing me and the spot where the rubber meets the road so to speak (where the hamstring meets the glutes) ooowwwwwiiiiieeeee! I LOVE IT!!!

I finished the sweater. Totally procrastinating on writing the pattern. I wrote a bunch of it on my way to work the other night but I have to type it up. gggrrrrr.

I've finished two of the three hats...

But what I'm really doing is hanging out on myspace.com. What a time consumer! It's cool but super dangerous in terms of time management. Note to self: turn off computer. Keep away from myspace!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home