Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lots of knitting this week

This is probably the last photo of my Knit Simple project. I don't want to give it away and I don't want to get into trouble! I've made great progress on it. I'll hopefully get going on the sleeves tonight...I'd love to be through with this by mid week. That way I can get back to the other sweater!



I have to make 3 hats for Tom Scott's collection. Those should be fun and quick. I'll show photos when I get going on them.

No drama at work last night. Everyone got drunk (not me, of course!). Unfortunately I didn't get home until about 5:30am.

gotta run.

1 Comments:

Blogger lunaparker said...

look at all this knitting! oh do I still have yarn for you...

what is this "not me of course!" i must have been one of the drunk ones... felt pretty wicked sunday!!!

good to see you! in fact, i'll be seeing you again soon :) -- my friend Andrew (blond, gay, FABBBulous, came in with me once) is going to do bday next saturday... he wanted to know what to tell you guys if it might be a BIG group... can we(he) reserve an area? it'll be at LEAST 20 people, though i don't know if all at once... i can't find your #... but we should reconnect!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home