Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sorry, no photos

I've been knitting up a storm but unfortunately I can't show anything. I hate that!

I had to rip back the armhole on my jacket. But the good news is that I have done all of the numbers for all of the sizes and now I just have to finish up the right front, sleeves, hood and button bands. The pattern is pretty much written. I did a pretty easy but super effective shaping technique so that the jacket can fit over the hips and still fit in the bust without any noticeable increases or decreases making the whole piece very streamlined. (I hope!!) It's actually a really simple jacket to knit.

Have you seen the new Vogue? I LOVE the dress by....I can't find my copy right now. Where did it go? Oh No. Anyway, I love the fitted dress. So simple, so pretty.

My co-girltender on Saturday nights was celebrating her birthday last night! The good thing is I slept until noon. The bad thing is I feel like I slept in the Sahara. I feel like every ounce of water has been sucked out of me!!! It could be the tequila? No, well, maybe. Anyway, other than that I feel great. I hope she had fun!

Back to the knitting. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Pat said...

They Grey one? It's beautiful.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home