Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Where did my sea legs go?

I'm feeling about 20% better today. I'll take it. I have felt so bad that I'll take any kind of feeling better. In any small amount. Period.

I managed to drag my butt down to Soho publishing yesterday to drop off a sample for Knit.1 and get clarification on another project. The second project has to be redone : ( It was too short. I thought it was supposed to be normal top length but it's to be a little longer. Oh well. I knit the front of the sample in a haze of stomach flu. I wanted to change one row of the chart but had done the whole front and didn't want to go back at the time. Well, now I get to change the chart and redo the front. No biggie. It's actually fun to knit. The chart that I came up with is fun and pretty straight forward. Nothing twisted, just cables. While I was there I got a glimpse of another project coming my way!!!!! It's awesome. I can't wait. When I drop off this project I'll be picking that one up. yay. (Just thinking about the project makes me feel better!)

My sewing class is today. I love my sewing class! However, It means that I have to clean up around here. That's the good thing about having people come to your home and take a class. You must make it presentable....once a week. I haven't really done anything in a week but it's still a mess. I'm not exactly in the cleaning mood but it's sewing day. I'll have to suck it up. Kristen might be cutting out a new pattern today so my kitchen floor definitely needs to be washed. It's a great cutting surface. I don't want her cutting out crumbs along with her pattern pieces!

I'm uptight about going to work tomorrow. I have to work 4 nights in a row and I'm hoping I'll be feeling up to it. It is totally stressing me out. I'm feeling pretty rested today (it's only 8:30). Maybe I'm feeling better because the sun is streaming into my apartment like it's the middle of summer. It is so sunny in here! It's tough to feel totally crappy when the sun is shining! I just heard that it's going to be raining/sleating tomorrow night and it's gonna be cold. waaaaaa.

Could Don Imus be anymore inappropriate?

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Wow, are all of these samples you're knitting for Soho Publishing your designs or are some of them samples for other designers? Sounds busy at any rate!

Imus is appallingly inappropriate. I can't believe he said what he said! What's worse is that all of the news agencies are repeating what he said! That is vitriol that doesn't bear repeating...

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home