Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ouch!

It would be one thing to just repeatedly use my finger as a needle cushion. Totally understandable. But it is entirely something else when I have to serve alcohol and citrus fruits with said finger. OUCH.



The finger thing is slowing down the Mini Jumper with Cables process. I'm only up to the waist. 20 rows even. Increase over next 16 rows. Work even. Armhole bo. Bodice shaping. THE FINISH LINE! It doesn't seem like so much when I write it out. But looking at it from my current p.o.v. it seems kind of far off. It is Saturday and that means I can knit for a few hours early on at work but still. I want this baby off the needles by Monday. I want the pattern written. Photos taken. And handed off to Soho. BECAUSE...I want to pick up the next project. The yarn is just sitting down there waiting for me!!!!! I think it's going to be a slight charting challenge but I'm totally ready for it!!!!! It's a beaut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home