Saturday, November 25, 2006

I thought I'd make a little more work for myself...

This is the actual color of the manly man sweater. It's a bit blurry and the photo was a mistake but in any event, the correct color! I love it. He hasn't taken it off since I gave it to him. He loves it. The only question is why did I give it to him now? I couldn't wait a month? Really, what is wrong with me?





Silken straw stitch sample from Weldon's.



The pattern is really funny calling for overs and narrows! huh...Anyway, I really love it. It's a bit tedious but I still love it.... The whole thing is going to take some time...


Look familiar?






I found 2 balls of Karabella lace mohair in espresso in my stash and decided to make another scarf. Somone is bugging the crappola out of me about the other one so here it is! A new version in a different color. Also since I wore the pink sweater vest to work last night I need anther gift! I think I just like to make more work for myself. I mean that vest was a perfect gift for someone - almost anyone and I had to go ahead and wear it!! I actually got a few compliments on it! so go figure...


I'll have to start working on the Vogue project soon but for today I'm just going to knit this brainless lace scarf. Besides they told me to wait until after the holiday weekend to finish is up. Some good advice that I'm following!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home