Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hemlock Finished!

Hemlock Ring is finished blocking. It's dry. It's folded up and ready to be delivered to Tanis.




In the meantime, I can't get the collar right on this sweater. Grrrrr. I'm on my 3rd version. I'm kind of stumped at this point. I'm about to rip out a few rows of this current version to see if that will help things. I tried doubling it and seaming it on the inside but it looked like a ruff. I undid the seam and folded it out like a normal collar and it looked B A D. Just kind of girlie. Then this one. But it's still not right. So I'll try it a few rows shorter....




It's a man's argyle sweater, duh. It doesn't exactly fit on my dress form. The color is correct in the photo above. So once I figure out the collar. I just have to add the button bands and the skinny little triangles that connect the larger triangle. I should be finished in about an hour. If the collar works.




But even with the collar problems, I love this sweater. It's a nice oversized man's sweater. I was going to put in a zipper but I've changed my mind. It's going to have buttons. I'll be making a trip down to M & J to get some awesome ones.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home