Friday, October 17, 2008

I Can See the Finish Line!

I'm still knitting away on Hemlock Ring. Yesterday I was on round 97...




Today I'm on round 110. I'm only knitting to round 115. Seems like such a small number of rounds left. But I think at this point each round has about 500 stitches. YIKES! I've actually COMPLETED 110 rounds. I'm getting ready to leave for work so the ride downtown will give me another round and a half (maybe). 112 is an increase round. So the last three will be even longer! Then the fancy bind off. I think that's going to have to wait until sunday or monday. I only skimmed the directions but it's kind of like bind off one, knit 7 into 1 stitch, bind off 7....or something like that. It's not just bind off all (gagillion) stitches. What evs.




All in all this is a SUPER EASY knit. I would recommend anyone who wants to take a stab at "lace" to try it out. E A S Y!! And it only really takes a few days to complete.

Tanis knows that I making this for her. I had to ask her how many rounds she knit. So the sooner I get it finished. The sooner she gets it!

On a sad note, I won't be attending Rhinebeck AGAIN this year....It's going to be an absolutely gorgeous weekend. I have to work Saturday night and then host a birthday dinner on Sunday night. So I cancelled. Waaaaaaaa. I REALLY wanted to go this year. Oh well. It's probably better to save my money given the state of the economy right now.

Have a nice weekend. Hopefully I'll have a finished Hemlock Ring next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home