Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hemlock Ring

I started Hemlock Ring two days ago. Yesterday I realized that I'd made a mistake and ripped the whole thing. I was on row 72. I then cast on again and now I'm on row 77. Obviously it's zipping right along. It's a very easy pattern particularly if you switch it around and follow Brooklyntweed's revised pattern. He basically has it laid out so that each repeat is between markers. The original pattern has the repeats straddling markers. Very odd.




This is the first time that I'm actually using my Stitch Minder. It's pretty cool. As long as I remember to click the round # after each round. It's awesome. But clearly there is a LOT of room for human error. Like, uh, did I mark that round? hmmm.



I'll take a pic of the blanket when I'm finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home