Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tidying Up

I finished up the green seamless sweater. No excitement there. It grew after blocking which explains my gauge issues. (Which I secretly thought would happen, yay!) It's fine. It's ugly but not soooo ugly. Enough said...



I'm adding an edging to a project for knit.1. Easy peasy. I have half of it finished. I'll finish that up this morning before I go to work.

I'll knit up the the other sleeve to the Marc Jacobs inspired cardi on the train. I'll redo the other sleeve. Then I'll concoct a collar. I have some ideas.

Then what should I do. Oh yes, the male sweater. eh. maybe. I don't know that I feel like knitting with tweed right now. Or maybe I just REALLY want to knit those Vinterblomster Mittens. I have to find the proper yarn. I know that one of my colors is a metallic pink that Tanis at VK gave me. I think it might do a chocolate brown and a green. But I'm not sure. Everytime that I'm in a yarn store I don't have the pattern or the notes giving me suggested gauge.

There is a new beverage program going into effect at work so I'm supposed to be studying up on that. I may be distracted for a few days! but ususally that just makes me knit more!

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home