Tuesday, August 12, 2008

B O R I N G

OK, so maybe this wouldn't have been a good knitting olympics project. I'll be done in a couple of days. However, I could pass out from boredom before I get to the end....

I'm on the 1st piece of Section B....It forms half of the outside section. UGH! (and it never ends!)

I'm not a huge fan of garter stitch. And though I don't have a photo, I switched to stockinette at some point last night and had to rip back about 20 rows. D'uh! I guess I knit on autopilot. I'm shocked that I'm actually purling the last st and slipping the first st on every row - without watching or thinking. CrAzY, that mind of mine...

Anyway, these crappy photos show a matching corner - section A on the inside and B on the outside.





The color difference between Section A and Section B




And another random shot




Yes, the pattern is easy. And yes, the pattern is genius. But NO I DON'T LOVE IT! (Blasphemy, I know!)

I'll be VERY happy when I'm finished. If I had it in me, I'd stop now and move on to my Marc Jacobs inspired cardi. But it's OLYMPIC time and there will be no quitting! I'm not even pulling that pretty red cashmere out of its hiding place...

How about this beauty...



It's from the Fall 08 collection of Chanel. Pretty lovely...Loving the pintucks....hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home